- Does your loved one need some help around their home to help keep things running more smoothly?
- Do you need someone to run a few errands or prepare some meals for the week?
- Do you need a companion to accompany your loved one to a family event?
We have created the role of Personal Assistant for our clients to meet a variety of lifestyle and organizational needs that may not require the skills of a Care Manager, or a minimum time block from a home care agency.
Our Personal Assistant might work with you on a regular basis, or for a one-time requested task. We are here to meet your needs. Clients receiving these services will have a Care Manager assigned to the client who will oversee the care plan and be available as needs change.
Some tasks we can help with
- Organizing clutter, paperwork, mail
- Shopping for clothing
- Assist with grocery ordering/delivery, pharmacy pick up
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with technology
- Coordinate household/handyman services
- Accompany to routine appointments (podiatrist, dentist, hairdresser)
- Companion for family events or community gatherings
- Coordinate meaningful visits with old friends to maintain connections